Monday, December 3, 2007

Charge It! ;)

So I was surfing Facebook, as usual, and a skyscraper ad on the left hand corner of my home page immediately got my attention. It was advertising a Chase Credit Card, but not just any Chase Credit Card, It was a brand spanking new PINK Chase Credit Card. Yes, you read that correctly, there is now a PINK Credit Card. The body text read, "Girls know that image is everything, so why should your credit card be any different? Grab your pink card now for the shopping season." If you think about it, what girly girl would not want a pink credit card? Of course it will only make shopping more fun!

As soon as I saw this ad, I was jealous that I already had a Chase Credit Card, but mine was a dull black one. So, what did I do? I picked up my pink cell phone and called the number I found on the connecting link to Chase’s website for personal Chase credit card members. After listening to an automated voice machine, I pushed a couple buttons and was immediately connected to an operator. In a total of three minutes and fifty-one seconds, I requested for a new Pink Chase Credit card to replace my current one.

Overall, I believe this was a great way to make girls spend tons of money and go in debt! Personally, I believe this ad with its direct targeting is definitely effective! My new Pink Chase Credit Card has been mailed out and I just can’t to receive it! The first thing I am going to do is cut up my dull black one and take my pretty pink one and go shopping in style!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg i saw this card on facebook too and immediately applied for it without hesitation! its soo awesome whenever i use it people would always comment on it because they never seen a pink one before ;]